I wish I had brought my camera with us to the appointment to catch big brother Kaleb in action. He stood on a step next to the exam table and supervised the entire checkup. He made sure that both babies were checked out equally and was very concerned about what she was doing to them. He's growing more proud of them everyday! He has been quite the helper around the house and is adjusting very well to our new little additions.
The babies are finally starting to have more awake time during the day and are starting to sleep longer stretches at night. Unfortunately, those longer stretches are not happening simultaneously so I am still up A LOT at night. We will get there soon though. For now, I am soaking in all the cuddles and love I can during those middle of the night nursing sessions. They won't be babies for long!
For all of our admirers who have been requesting pictures, here you go!
| Giddy-up Pawpaw!! |
| We got 2 weeks with Mawmaw and Pawpaw!! We miss them like crazy already! |
| Love that sweet face! |
| Kaleb has agreed once to hold Emery... so glad I had the camera nearby! |
| They love snuggling with one another... so sweet! |
| Yeah for bath time!! |
| Oliver is still learning to love bath time. Emery loves it! |
| Kaleb loves to help get the babies ready for bed! |
| Still mad that we bathed him... |
| Big brother makes sure the babies have their lovies to cuddle with. |
| Have I mentioned we're in love? |
| These three are the sweetest blessings I could have ever hoped for! |
| Kaleb had to have a picture with Bucky too... Bucky is the pirate ship on the left... our 4th child apparently! |
No comments:
Post a Comment