Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer Days

We are really enjoying our summer already!  The babies love it outside, and they are perfectly content to hang out in their bouncy seats and watch Kaleb play on his new water table or in his new swimming pool.  We also spend a lot of time on the front porch swinging and watching Kaleb blow and chase bubbles.

Kaleb says he's a "movie star" when he wears his sunglasses!






Kirk has our yard looking better every day!

Kaleb helps keep the lawn cut!

I don't think many movie stars cut their own grass, but Kaleb does!

Had to share this... Emery has her head turned backwards because I put her where she couldn't see her brother.  About 5 minutes after I took this, I looked in on them and Oliver had turned all the way around so he could see her!



We won Kaleb's water table in a raffle at the Easter egg hunt we went to at All Star Adventures.

Kaleb wanted to swim in the water table... we bought him a pool the next day!



Our pretty garden!











We look forward to putting Emery and Oliver in the pool soon.  I think by the end of the summer they may be able to sit up enough to get in and splash around.  Until then, we'll have to get in and lounge with them!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment