Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July was SO QUICK!

I'm not sure where July went.  I have a few posts to catch up on from this month.  And I will do so soon!  For now, here are some pictures just taken around the house this month of our crew.

Oliver is always latched onto some body part of hers!

Our little Shockers!

Pool time!

Oliver is not so adventurous... swimming was a bit much for him.  Emery, however, loves the water... she's so chill!!

Big brother teaching Emery how to slide!

Oliver has him a chunky leg to chew on!

Big boy!

Oliver makes a great foot rest!

Zonked!

Loves his sis!

Really loves sis's legs!

We're gonna miss our sunflowers!

Happy naked baby!

Lucy is starting to attach herself to Kaleb now that Bruno is gone... she's still really sad, but doing a bit better.

More to come soon!!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE these photos!!! Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks & snuggle me some babies!:-)

    ReplyDelete