Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Three Dollar Thursday at Botanica!

I so wish we had discovered Three Dollar Thursdays at Botanica earlier in the summer than we did! How fun is this! The children's garden is SUPER fun and Kaleb loves the Butterfly House.  It was a bit difficult the first time we went because I had all 3 kids by myself which meant Kaleb was not in a stroller.  He hit the children's garden and ran, and I had a really hard time keeping up with him with the large double stroller!  He truly loved it though, and I'm sure we will spend a lot more time there next summer.

Watching all of the butterflies

The kid loves pink... he ran straight for the pink flowers!


The entrance to the children's garden

Kaleb went straight to the big red barn for craft time!

Emery charmed the ladies working in the Red Barn!


They have water pumps and watering cans for the kids to water all of the flowers!

Or they can water the sidewalk next to the plants...

This is his favorite part... the train set.  He was ready to climb up there and play with the trains!


No comments:

Post a Comment