Sunday, November 10, 2013

September

September hit and we got BUSY!  This post is September in pictures!

Oliver started pulling up this month and boy was he proud!

We made a trip to Topeka to visit our friends. 

Lily the drummer

Matthew loving on Emery

play doh time

Creative kiddos!

Preschool can wear a boy out!

Story time with Daddy

Emery loves to play the keyboard!

Emery says "Go Bulldogs!"

Our MSU outfits I made for them

Sleepy Oliver in sister's pink bib


Our sweet friends

Kaleb adores them as you can see!

Our friend Paisley spent several Monday's with us.  This day they were quite musical!

Oliver discovered Lucy on the back step.


Emery with her favorite toy, a toy knife.  There were several days in a row when she took that thing everywhere with her!

1 comment:

  1. I love their little MSU outfits - I can't believe you MADE them! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete