Melissa
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Not a Writer
I am not a writer. I'm pretty crafty, and scrapbooking comes easier to me than writing, but I don't seem to find make time to get much of that done. Kaleb's "baby book" is a scrapbook... that I haven't started yet. He'll be 18 months old next week. So, I have decided I will start blogging to keep record of happenings in our lives. I'm still going to make time to complete a scrapbook of Kaleb's first year, but from now on, this blog will hopefully take place of that. The other purpose of this blog is to keep our friends and family back home up to date on our "life on the Plains." Kaleb does have a few admirers that ask often to see pictures of him. So here goes... enjoy!
Melissa
Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment