Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

I know I'm a little late, but Happy Memorial Day!  A special thank you to all of those who serve and a special remembrance of those who have given their life for our freedom!  We had a very relaxing memorial day weekend.  We had a cookout with neighbors, we relaxed some at home together, and on Memorial Day we had a picnic at the Sedgwick County Park playground.

Kaleb was not real happy about his daddy taking a nap... he tried his best to get him to play.  He just kept piling more toys on top of him.  If you know Kirk, you know he can sleep through anything.  This picture is proof... he didn't budge!

Kaleb going down the "pide!"


That bottom lip made a few appearances at the playground if he didn't get his way.  It seems to work on some, but this Mommy has become somewhat immune to it!

This guy was hard to get pictures of... Jackson had a great time exploring the playground!

Somehow we caught Jackson and Kaleb in the same spot at the same time... this is the best shot we could get of the two of them.

There's a great profile view of that lip!

This little fella might be the happiest little guy I know!  It was so hot out there, but Ethan kept that smile while waiting for his big brother and Kaleb to get done playing!
I have a few videos of Kaleb to share, but they are on Kirk's i-pod.  I hope to get them up this week! 

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment