In June, we took a two week vacation to Mississippi to visit our families. We had such a great time. Kaleb got in quality cousin time and thoroughly enjoyed all of the attention and new adventures he experienced! I'm going to let the pictures tell our story.
The first six days were spent in Vicksburg with Kirk's family. Cousin Charlie came to stay the week with us too. Kaleb adores "Cha-chee" and had such a good time trying to keep up with him. Probably the most fun they had was at the splash pad down by the river in Vicksburg. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera that day. I got some great pictures on my phone, but can't seem to get them to upload.
 |
| Playing a little cornhole! |
 |
| Chasing Charlie around the tree... |
 |
| We had dinner with our friends Jamie and Michelle... their son, Jackson, shared his toys with Kaleb! |
 |
| Blowing bubbles! |
 |
| This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of them! |
 |
| Hugs! So sweet!! | | | | |
|
|
|
We spent the second week down on the coast, out in the country, with my parents! Kaleb embraced country living immediately. My niece, Kamille, taught Kaleb right away that clothing is underrated. They spent most of the week naked... so I don't have a whole lot of pics of them. I did manage to get a few before the diapers came off though! We also had a fish fry with my family one evening, but I'm waiting on my cousin to send the pictures... hopefully I can update with a few of them soon!
 |
| First thing Kaleb did after dinner our first day there was drag Pawpaw outside for a car ride! |
 |
| Arrington spent Sunday afternoon with Kaleb and my parents while her mommy and I went to the dance recital. |
 |
| I had a great time catching up with these ladies. I miss my dance family like crazy!! |
 |
| Kaleb and Molly Michael reading with Mawmaw (great grandma)! |
 |
| Kirk brought Kaleb and Gavin (my nephew) fishing in the pond at my parents' house. According to Gavin, they caught 29 VERY large fish!! |
 |
| Fishing with Daddy |
 |
| Pawpaw has a big job of cutting all of that grass... glad he had a little helper!! |
 |
| Kaleb and Kamille swimming... the only picture I have of the two of them together and still. All of my pics of them are either blurry or not clothed. |
 |
| We are so glad Aunt Azlyn, Uncle Adam, and our girlfriend, Arrington, moved to OS! Now we get to visit them at their new house when we are on the coast!! |
 |
| Pooped from fun at Aunt Azlyn's! |
 |
| My friend Erin brought her kids Molly and Elliot over to play one evening. Elliot and Kaleb are just a few weeks apart. |
We spent the last weekend of our trip in Hattiesburg for Kirk's cousin, Jay's wedding. Congratulations Jay and Cynthia!
 |
| Our attempt at a picture of Kirk's parents, Mawmaw & Pops with all of the grandchildren. |
 |
| Uncle Charlie, Kaleb, and Daddy at the rehearsal dinner! |
 |
| The Jones' family in it's entirety! Can't believe we all fit in one photo. Try to count the babies and little kids... it made for a pretty rowdy bunch! |
 |
| Kaleb and his cousin Seth playing peek-a-boo at the reception. |
 |
| Our attempt at a family pic. |
We are back in hot Wichita now... You can't play outside unless water is involved, and as I've said before, Kaleb LOVES "botter, botter!"
 |
| Soaking wet and loving it! |
 |
| Playing in the hose with Daddy! |
 |
| Kaleb was pretty happy to be re-united with his toys and room, but he misses his MS Family! |
And we miss them too!!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment