Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Big Boy, Big Brother!

This Big Boy, who is about 90% daytime potty trained, is pretty excited!  He found out today that he is getting a baby brother and a baby sister!!  
 

We are so excited, especially to know that they are healthy and active!  Baby boy was pretty uncooperative during the sono today, and we were about to have to give up on trying to see his gender.  He did not want to show his parts!  Our tech, however, was finally able (after a lot of prodding and pounding on my belly) to get him to move around for us to get a look.  Now we can finally name these babies and no longer call them "the twins!"

Now I have to brag on my big boy a bit more.  We started potty training 11 days ago, and we are pretty much trained!  He wears a pullup for trips out of the house and for naptime, but is always dry when we get home or when he gets up.  He still has an accident every once in a while when he is hard at play and forgets to go sit on the potty, but that is certainly to be expected.  I love to see him running around in his big boy undies... such a little man!

This is my 17 week belly pic!  I'm growing daily and feeling more movement from the babies every day! 


I am truly in disbelief that the Ring family is finally getting a girl!  I thought sure we would carry on the Ring tradition with 2 boys.  I can't wait to start decorating their nursery!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment