We went to the KS State Fair back at the beginning of September. Kaleb had a great time checking out the animals and of course the highlight of his day was riding the train. I was there for 2 things: Cheese fries and a funnel cake... and I enjoyed every bite of both of them!!! We took family pictures that morning and then walked around the fair all afternoon so I was pretty exhausted, but we had a fun day together.
| Kaleb wasn't too sure about the Wizard of Oz Scarecrows! |
| Riding the train! |
We are almost at 23 weeks with the twins. The picture below is at 20 weeks... I'll have to take a more updated picture soon! Babies are doing great! When I went for my 21 week checkup, I was measuring 27 weeks so we are all growing as expected. I will go back at 25 weeks and have another sono. Maybe we'll get some good pictures of them then!
I have been sewing a lot lately working on Kaleb's big boy room and getting ready for Emery and Oliver. I have quite a few completed projects to show off, but I'm waiting until after Kaleb's birthday to show off pictures. He's getting a few things for his birthday that will adorn his new room. And the babies' room is not quite put together yet.
Kaleb has spent 4 nights in his new room in his big twin size bed. He is doing great! The first night was a little scary for him, but by night 2 he was a pro! He was so excited when we did the big reveal. Here are a few pictures of him checking out his new bed for the first time.
We have a big week coming up... Our 2nd birthday - complete with a visit from both sets of grandparents! Lots of pictures coming soon!!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment