We reached 34 weeks on Monday, and we are thrilled! My original goal was to make it to 2013, and here we are! Now we just want to get past 36 weeks, as that will give us a pretty good chance of no NICU time for the babies. I had an appointment on Wednesday, and the doc says I am progressing and to be prepared! I am pretty miserable these days, but I'm just trying to hang on as long as I can. As I have been saying... "I am not complaining; I'm just explaining!" I feel so blessed to be able to carry 2 sweet angels, and although, it has been rough at times, I will look back at this time with pretty special feelings! I am going to try to enjoy the last few days/weeks of pregnancy... We don't plan on me getting to do this again!!
 |
| I haven't posted one of these in a while! |
 |
| Big Momma at 34 weeks! |
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment