Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kaleb's First Christmas Program

Today was Kaleb's Christmas program at preschool.  I was so proud of him.  I mean really proud. Saturday Kirk and I went to the WSU vs Alabama basketball game, and at one point, I said to Kirk "Can you imagine how proud Ron Baker's parents are?"  He's one of the Shockers star players.  He's good... really good.  Today when I watched Kaleb sing at school, I was truly overcome with pride for him!  I told Kirk when we left I might have been just as proud as the Bakers.  Kaleb wasn't perfect, but participation was an accomplishment to me.  And he was so proud of himself, and I love that!  The director of the preschool told me that they decided they want to clone Kaleb.  Maybe she said that to all of the parents, but it still made me happy that they love him so much that they want two of him!  Anyhow, my point is, Kaleb was awesome today, as were all of the kids, and we really enjoyed their performance.







 
 
Proud Mommy,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment