Kirk had to work late on Halloween and wasn't able to be home for Trick or Treating with us. Kaleb and I decided to visit Daddy at work and trick or treat around my office and Kirk's office while we were there. After a long nap, Kaleb was ready for more pirate adventures and we went to a few houses in our neighborhood to collect a bit more candy. Kaleb was very polite saying "Thank you" and "Happy Halloween" at each home. He also made sure to tell everyone that "Daddy gone in his truck." I'm glad I only went to houses of people I know well. I'm not sure I needed strangers knowing we were home alone for the evening! When Kaleb woke up the next morning the first things he asked for were his "Pirate hat, shirt, and pants." I was worried that we were going to be dressed as a pirate for a week or so, but we haven't had to dress up any more.
 |
| A pirate's life is rough! |
I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment