Thursday, December 20, 2012

Our First Snow of the Year

We caught the edge of the winter storm that's blasting through our region right now and got a light dusting of snow overnight last night.  Kaleb has never seen snow.  His first winter he was too young to notice, and last year, the only snow we got came down while Kaleb and I were in Mississippi for a visit.  Kaleb has been talking about snow since the first time I put a jacket on him this season.  He was pretty excited to wake up to find snow everywhere this morning.  As I said, we just got a dusting, but it was enough to make him pretty excited, so we bundled him up and he played outside with his daddy for a little while.


Daddy taught him to throw snowballs!


He brought me a snowball to the back door so I could throw one too!




Now we are ALL inside enjoying a warm fire!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment