Monday, March 18, 2013

Catching Up

I'm a little behind on the blog, and I have lots of pictures I want to share!

After my parents left, Kirk's Mom came to stay with us for 2 weeks.  Pops was here for the weekend when he brought her and then again the weekend he came to pick her up.  We endured the record breaking blizzard while Mawmaw was here with us.  We did also have some good weather while she was here.  She and Kirk were able to take Kaleb to the playground and got some great pictures while they were there! 


Cuddling on Mawmaw's lap!

Kisses for Oliver

I wanted a sweet picture of the 3 of them in their Valentine shirts... but Kaleb didn't want them to touch him so this is the best we got.

My little monster!


I asked him to make a face like the monster on his shirt.

Mawmaw and Pops and our three munchkins!

Thanks for coming to stay with us and for all of your help Mawmaw!!
We sure do miss Mawmaw and Pops and can't wait to see them in May!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment