Feb 23rd was their 1 month birthday. Time is passing way too quickly, and these babies look different every day!
| 1 month old - February 23rd, 2013. |
At one month old, they were both eating every 2-3 hours. Oliver was starting to have a longer (meaning 4 hrs) stretch of sleep at night, but Emery was still up every 2 1/2 hrs to nurse. Kirk and I were not getting much sleep at all at that point. Both of them were in Newborn size clothing and size 1 diapers. They were still sleeping all day for the most part, waking up only to eat and then quickly snoozing happily.
I caught smiles on camera for both of them on the same day! How precious are those faces?!
I can't wait to get these smiles more often!! How did we get so lucky?
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment