I forgot to post pictures from Kaleb's first show. Back in November when I found that Sesame Street Live was coming at the beginning of February, I couldn't pass up the chance to get tickets for Kaleb. I knew I would likely have the babies by then and that we would have at least one of our parents here to take Kaleb or stay home with me and babies while Kirk took him. I thought it would be a perfect outing for a new big brother. It worked out perfectly. The babies were just a week old, and my Dad and Kirk took Kaleb to the show while my Mom stayed with me, Emery, and Oliver. Kaleb loved the show! He still talks about it and loves to wear his souvenir Elmo shirt!
 |
| Kaleb's Elmo balloon... still has life 2 months later! |
 |
| That popcorn tub is bigger than him! |
Next show Mommy gets to take him!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment